Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Adventures

So, this is my new blog... hopefully I stick with it... I don't have a very good track record with blogs, but this blog is about something near and dear to my heart - my kids.

I've been thinking of homeschooling for a while now, but hubby has been against it. Earlier today, he finally agreed with me that homeschooling might be the best for our family. We had a long conversation about it in the car, and he's mainly worried about socialization and wanting our children to be smarter than us. After explaining that our kids will be just fine, and that we can do a test run year if he'd like, he finally sided with me.

I wanted to start a blog for this new adventure in life and I'm going to share what works and what doesn't work with my family. This is a learning process for us, so this will be my "diary" for our homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam, foul language, bashing or rude comments. I will be moderating ALL comments, and anything that does not follow these simple rules WILL be deleted. Thank you for your understanding.