Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cheap Supplies

Lately, I've been scouring the clearance racks and going to garage sales to pick up cheap supplies for homeschooling. I found a bunch of stuff between garage sales, Dollar Tree and T.J. Maxx/Marshalls. T.J. Maxx and Marshalls had a bunch of "Match It" games/puzzles for super cheap. I found 9 total and paid less than half of what I would've spent at TLJI's website. Dollar Tree has sooooo many neat things, I've made a point to stop there frequently.

I still have to find a cheap way to store everything though...



*Side Note: I am employed by the TJX companies, however they do not have any influence on my opinions about the products they carry. All opinions are my own and I was not paid or reimbursed for this post by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam, foul language, bashing or rude comments. I will be moderating ALL comments, and anything that does not follow these simple rules WILL be deleted. Thank you for your understanding.