Saturday, October 8, 2011

As The Blog Turns...

I haven't updated in a little while, mainly because we still weren't completely sure about homeschooling. Last year was horrible in public school... to the point where we were so upset with the school that we never wanted to send Sweet Pea to school ever again. But then I met Pea's kindergarten teacher for this year and what a difference!

We're still planning on somewhat homeschooling Bug until he starts school next year. In the meantime, I'll be posting crafts to do with the kids, recipes, etc... it just won't be all that much about homeschooling.

On that note, Fall is my favorite time of year! Maybe it's because my birthday happens to be this month... or maybe it's because all the beautiful scenery. Either way, it's my most favorite time of year! I'll be posting about all our fun crafts and decorations, our old traditions and hopefully adding some new traditions, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam, foul language, bashing or rude comments. I will be moderating ALL comments, and anything that does not follow these simple rules WILL be deleted. Thank you for your understanding.